- Danger and Warning Information
- Limited Warranty Information
- Conditions of Sales
Danger & Warning
WARNING: INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT NEAR POWER LINES IS DANGEROUS. FOR YOUR SAFETY, FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS.
Installing and rigging towers, masts and antennas require specialized skills and experience. Information supplied by Tashjian Towers assumes that all products will be installed by personnel having these skills and have installed similar products before. No one should attempt to install towers or masts without having full competence and training by owner.
Tashjian Towers assumes no liability if faulty or dangerous installation practices are used. There are available, trained and experienced personnel to assist in installation, maintenance, or disassembly. Contact your local installer if consultation or assistance is required.
All tower antenna installations should be thoroughly inspected at least twice a year by qualified, experienced, and trained personnel to insure proper performance and safety standards.
An additional warning precaution is given to be careful of surrounding high voltage power wires, and other electrical hazards during the installation of your tower, rotor, or antenna Do not erect an antenna, tower, or rotor during an electrical storm, rainstorm, or when lightning is a possibility.
This warranty is extended by Tashjian Towers, 2765 S. Temperance Ave Fowler, CA 93625 to the original consumer purchaser. The towers manufactured or offered by Tashjian Towers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Tashjian Towers obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing such products for one year from the date of shipment. No material will be accepted for replacement or repair without the written authority of the seller. Replacement or repair will only be made after examination of the products returned to the seller for this purpose and which have been found to be defective by the seller. All shipping charges on returned material must be prepaid by the buyer. Seller makes no other warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Seller shall in no event be liable for consequential damages of any nature whatsoever as a result of the use of the products manufactured or offered by the seller whether in accordance with directions or not. Some states do not allow exclusion, limitation or modification of the implied warranties guaranteed by state law or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. However, in the event such implied warranty cannot be excluded, they are hereby limited in duration to one year from the date of shipment.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Delivery promises, prior to or after receipt of order are necessarily approximate. The seller will make every effort to fill orders within the time promised. If conditions arise which prevent compliance with delivery schedules, the seller shall not be liable for any damage or penalty of any kind whatsoever for delay and delivery or for failure to give notice of delay and such delay should not constitute grounds for cancellation.
The seller shall not be liable for delay by reason of inability, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities, or for delay due to the elements, acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, priorities, fire, floods, epidemics, war, riot, accidents to machinery, delays in transportation or other causes beyond the control of the seller, whether or not similar to the foregoing.
Conditions of Sales
1. This quotation is based on work being carried out in one continuous operation without interruption or delays due to missing materials such as coax lines, transmission line hanger, antenna, reflectors, or electrical power. All material necessary for completing installation to be furnished by Buyer must be on the tower site prior to starting of erection or scheduled in such a manner as to avoid delaying erection crew.
2. Antenna, transmission lines and transmission line clamps must be available when construction work on tower is under way. Drawing showing transmission line installation is to be furnished by customer.
3. Tower site shall be accessible to workmen and erection equipment, using two wheel drive vehicles.
4. This quotation on labor to erect tower and antenna is based upon weather suitable for outdoor construction between the dates of April 15 and November 15. In the event the customer desires the work done under the handicap of snow, ice or severe cold, or between the dates of November 15 and April 15, the cost of erection shall be increased to include the additional cost incurred because of adverse weather conditions, unless otherwise specified in the proposal.
5. Should any conditions exist such that the use of union trades for installation of the tower, accessories and/or foundations be necessary, the prices quoted are subject to adjustment, unless the union stipulation has been specifically noted in the inquiry.
6. Unless provided by Tashjian Towers, the foundations must be completed so as to permit continuous work from time Seller’s crew reports on the job, and must be finished in accordance with Seller’s specifications.
7. Installation of all wiring and all transmission lines shall be on the tower to the base of the tower only unless otherwise specified.
8. Seller to carry or cause to be carried Workmen’s Compensation, Public Liability and Property Damage Insurance and all Risk Insurance, which is included as part of this quotation and shall be terminated in accordance with the following paragraph.
Upon notice of the date of completion, the customer shall have seven (7) days from such date of completion to accept or reject the structure. If no notice or rejection is received within such time, the structure shall be considered the customer’s property and our Property Damage Insurance and All Risk Insurance on such structure shall be canceled, or should the Buyer commence broadcast operation from the tower before it is accepted the, all Seller’s insurance will terminate after the first day of such broadcast operations.
9. All fees, service charges, cost of and expense to obtain permits and/or contractorï¿½s licenses to be for the account of the Buyer.
10. This quotation can be changed or varied only by the duly authorized officers of the parties hereto in writing.
11. Whenever regulations require or conditions necessitate working more than an eight (8) hour day and or five (5) day week, all overtime will be charged for in addition to quoted prices.
12. It is also Buyer’s responsibility to:
- Provide (1) tagline (25 t. wide and equal in length of the height of the tower), cleared of all obstruction in order to permit a truck to be driven thereon.
- Clear a fire lane down each guy radial 25 ft. wide on each side of the guy line, and extend this lane 50 ft. beyond the outer guy anchor; a 10 ft. width of this 150 ft. lane must be cleared of all obstructions in order to permit a truck to be driven thereon.
- So grade the area immediately surrounding the tower so as to permit the moving of trucks, crane and/or other equipment required to handle and erect the tower.
- Clear an area 250 ft. x 250 ft. adjacent to the center of the tower to permit unloading, sorting, assembling and working space.
- Provide the necessary wooden horses to support the antenna during construction.
- Provide necessary fittings and gas required in pressure checking all of the transmission lines.
- Provide electrical power to the base of the tower.
- Provide the necessary building and construction permit.
- Provide the necessary police service to direct traffic if in the event the guy lines should cross a public or private road.
- Provide toilet facilities if required by regulations.
13. Seller shall not be responsible for delays arising from causes beyond its reasonable control.
CONDITIONS OF SALE – FOUNDATION
When the foundations are specified as part of this quotation, it is assumed that this work will be done under normal ground conditions with a soil bearing capacity of at least 4,000 lb. per sq. ft. in accordance with E.I.A. specifications. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to supply soil bearing capacity and Seller shall have an absolute right to rely on written test reports furnished by Buyer in the preparation of foundation drawings and in the installation of foundations. Blasting, cribbing, fill, removal of obstruction planking, snow, road building, clearance for easy access to the site, existence of swamp, sand, mud, water and frozen ground are not considered normal. If any of the above conditions are encountered, the foundation price shall be increased to include the additional cost incurred, plus a reasonable profit allowable to the work performed.
The foundation price does not include clearing and grading of tower site, profiles, or grounding system.